Polystyrene Plastic Sheets for Thermoforming
High impact polystyrene plastic sheets, also called HIPS sheet, is a rigid, low-cost plastic material. Available in different custom colors.
With excellent impact resistance, it can be thermoformed or vacuum formed very easily and also printable for signage and advertising.
- Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- Thickness: 0.22 – 2.2 mm
- Width: Within 700 mm
- Length: Custom
- Surface: Glossy / Matte
- Shape: Sheet / Roll stock
- Packing: Wrapped with protective plastic PE film and then packed in pallets
- Colour: HIPS is naturally semi-transparent, but can be custom colored with colorants
Our extruded Polystyrene Plastic Sheets are used in a variety of applications and processing such as thermoforming, vacuum forming, die-cutting.
- Disposable Dinnerware such as hot and cold drinking cups, lids, disposable plates, party serving platters…
- Consumer Packaging such as blister trays, plastic containers…
- Safety signs, advertising and displays, placemats, advertisements, clothing signs, and game cards…
EfinePlastic is an expert in the plastic sheet extrusion industry since 1999. We offer custom HIPS sheet/ film/roll to your project needs.
Contact us today to get a quote and sample!
HIPS VACUUM FORMING PLASTIC FILM SHEETS