Polystyrene Plastic Sheets HIPS Rolls
Item Code: Category:
High impact polystyrene plastic sheets, also called HIPS sheets, is a rigid, low-cost plastic material. Available in different custom colors.
With excellent impact resistance, it can be thermoformed or vacuum formed very easily and is also printable for signage and advertising.
FREE SAMPLE CUSTOM DESIGN
- Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- Thickness: 0.22 - 2.2 mm
- Width: Within 700 mm
- Length: Custom
- Surface: Glossy / Matte
- Shape: Sheet / Roll stock
- Packing: Wrapped with protective plastic PE film and then packed in pallets
- Colour: HIPS is naturally semi-transparent, but can be custom colored with colorants
Our extruded Polystyrene Plastic Sheets are used in a variety of applications and processes such as thermoforming ( vacuum forming).
- Disposable Dinnerware such as hot and cold drinking cups, lids, disposable plates, party serving platters...
- Consumer Packaging such as blister trays, plastic containers...
- Safety signs, advertising and displays, placemats, advertisements, clothing signs, and game cards...
EfinePlastic is an expert in the plastic sheet extrusion industry since 1999. We offer thermoformable plastic sheet materials including PP, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, HIPS, PET, PVC, and more
Contact us today to get a quote and sample!
Have a project?
Let us know what you need and we'll get back to you TODAY with a quote or some ideas on your project.