PET Roll Stock for Thermoforming PET Packaging Films
- PET, also called Polyethylene terephthalate, or PETE, is the most common thermoplastic polymer resin.
- Recyclable and sustainable with recycling code number “1”.
- Available in transparent or colored.
- Thicknesses range from 0.022 mm in. to 2.2 mm.
- The maximum width of roll stock can be 700mm
- Ideal for thermoforming and die-cutting and many other industrial applications.
Why work with EfinePlastic?
Efine plastic is one of the leading thermoformers in Asia with a true capability of in-house sheet extrusion & thermoforming.
So we’re able to control the cost, quality, and performance of the sheets and roll stock to be used for production.
Our plastic sheets and rolls stock are the best choices for thermoforming packaging products such as plastic disposable food packaging, plastic clear boxes, thermoformed tray packaging, clamshells &blisters, and other products for beer packaging, medical disposable supplies,etc.
In addition, we provide sheet and roll for thermoforming in a custom choice of sizes, thickness, colors, and formulas to suit your needs.
In addition to PET, we also supply other materials such as:
HIPS (high impact polystyrene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), LDPE (low density polyethylene), PP (polypropylene), PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), PVC (polyvinyl chloride) …
Are you looking for plastic sheet and roll stock for thermoforming?
Connect with our specialist today!
PET Sheet thermofoming
thermoforming plastic sheet