Low Density Polyethylene Sheet | Roll Stocks
Low density polyethylene sheet (LDPE) is one of the common thermoplastic materials, it is very easy to form and cut.
As a professional plastic sheet extruder, Efine Plastic provides customized LDPE sheets and roll stocks.
For instance, you can choose any custom sizes, thickness, colors, and formulas to suit your needs.
- Properties: Flexible and lightweight
- Melting point: 105 – 115 °C
- Specific Gravity: 0.92
- Color: Natural / Translucent
- Applications: Vacuum forming / thermoforming / die cutting /molding …
- Products: suitable for making six-pack rings, trays, pads, containers, liners, covers, and more.
LDPE plastic roll Low-Density Polyethylene vacuum forming plastic
Does your project need high-quality LDPE plastic sheets?
Tell us more about specifications and get a quick quote today!